The Planning & Zoning offices are located at
1951 Mineral Spring Avenue.
The North Providence Planning Department serves as staff to the North Providence Planning Board, which is charged with formulating and updating the Town’s Comprehensive Plan and the Town’s 5 year Capital Improvement Budget. The Planning Department also assists the Board in reviewing and approving all subdivisions and land development projects.
All forms are in .pdf format
- Application For Review Under The Land Development & Subdivision Regulations
- Application for Special Use of Variance under the Zoning Ordinance
- Application for Zoning Certificate
- Important Notice To All Persons Subdividing Land
- Major Land Development Project Pre-Preliminary Sketch Plan Stage Application
- Major Land Development Project – Preliminary Stage
- Major Land Development Project – Final Stage
- Minor Land Development Project – Final Stage
- Minor Land Development Project –Preliminary Stage
- Subdivision Regulations with Appendices
- Zoning Request Form