Recreation Main Page · Annual Family Events · Athletic Facilities
Other Recreation Programs · Youth League Information
Pool & Fitness Center Facility · Pool & Fitness Center Programs & Info
Pool Rules · Summer Recreation Programs
North Providence Sports Hall of Fame · Lifeguard Training
U.S. Masters Swimming
The following list includes all youth sports organizations throughout the Town of North Providence. Please look for registration information on the portable sign located in front of North Providence High School on Mineral Spring Avenue, as well as, the “Breeze” local newspaper and listed at the bottom of this page.
- Girls Recreation Softball Donna Rizzo (President), 38 High Service Ave. and Owen Beffre, Vice-President (), 401-253-6083 or www.npfastpitchsoftball.com.
- Babe Ruth Baseball Contact: President, Lou Zammarelli (572-6347), www.npsbaberuth.com. Feel free to direct questions by email to
- Senior Babe Ruth Baseball Contact: Mike Walker (232-7016) or
- Little League East Contact: Robert Douglas phone: 401-222-0985 email Web site: www.leaguelineup.com/npell
- Little League West Contact: President, Sal Piccirillo, (232-9618), or www.leaguelineup.com/npwll
- St. Anthony’s T.I.P. Contact: Commissioner, Everett Downing (724-0358) or email at .
- Youth Basketball Contact: President, Frank Kiser (497-4089, or www.leaguelineup.com/npyba)
- Youth Soccer Contact: David Gil (226-5299) www.npysa.org
- Jets Football Contact: President, Josh Johnson (401-952-6501, or NP Jets website: www.leaguelineup.com/npjets)
- Jets Cheerleading Contact: Coordinator, Theresa Montanaro (401-524-8028, or NP Jets website: www.leaguelineup.com/npjets)