2000 Smith Street
Phone: (401) 232-0900
The North Providence Town Hall is dedicated to Frank C. Angell, who was in the real estate business and served as Town Treasurer, Assessor of Taxes, Town Councilman, and Deputy Town Clerk in the early 1900′s. In his will, Frank C. Angell bequeathed the land to build the Town Hall to the Town. Built in 1931, the Town Hall has undergone exterior renovation, new landscaping, painting and cement/brick work.
North Providence Town Hall
There is also an office across the street from Town Hall at 1995 Smith Street. This building houses the Recycling & Refuse Department office.
North Providence Town Hall Annex
Recycling & Refuse Department Office
The Public Safety Offices at 1951 Mineral Spring Avenue include the Building Inspection, Planning & Zoning, Housing, Federal Programs and Human Services offices.
The Public Safety Offices at 1951 Mineral Spring Avenue
The original North Providence Town Hall is located at 2226 Mineral Spring Avenue. It contains the old North Providence Town Jail, the original Town Council Chambers, and the interior has been restored.
The Original North Providence Town Hall